Taking Control Over Your Asset Distribution
When you are planning how to give away your assets to your beneficiaries, you want to be sure they receive exactly what you planned for them. Taxes and will disputes can cause uncertainty in the estate administration process. Thankfully, there are other options to eliminate any doubt in your estate planning. Trusts are a powerful estate planning tool, and a skilled attorney can help you use them.
At Leonard Law, PLLC, also known as Leonard Law, PLLC, we proudly serve clients throughout the Greater Houston area from their own homes with their estate planning needs. We can help you create a trust that meets your unique needs and efficiently distributes assets to your beneficiaries.
The Types Of Trusts You May Need
When we help clients with their estate planning needs, we do not simply present them with the same trust package. We take the time to determine what kind of trust suits their needs. We look to develop a plan from the many different types of trusts, including:
- Simple trust – A trust that distributes all trust income annually, without any charitable contributions
- Private trust – A trust that an individual creates
- Charitable trust – A trust that pays out to charities instead of individual
- Honorary trust – A trust that is meant to oversee specific actions, like caring for a gravesite
- Mandatory trust – A type of trust that pays beneficiaries according to a defined schedule
- Spendthrift trust – A form of trust that can control the spending of the beneficiary
As your estate planning attorney, our goal is to give you the peace of mind you deserve with your future. We can help you eliminate the fear that your beneficiary may spend their inheritance too freely or that your loved ones will not get the care they deserve. We can also help you avoid some inheritance taxes through property trust planning.
Trust In Our Service To You
Contact us today if you are ready to meet with a skilled estate planning attorney who can help you develop a plan you can count on. Call 713-244-5441 or email us to schedule your initial consultation and begin building the trusts you need.